Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Problem With Getting Behind

18 January 2011, 11:02 AM

The problem with getting behind is getting caught up, and I have a lot to get caught up on.  I try not to make entries too long since I don't think people read them the whole way through.  The weekend was very busy.  I'm going to try to get caught up in the next bit, and I'll have entries post at hour intervals.  I'll start with the rest of Saturday since that makes sense in my head and then Sunday and so on.  I could've gotten caught up yesterday, but I spent my energies doing something else (that I'll get to in a bit).

Saturday afternoon I read my blog entries like I'd planned and watched the baptisms from Trinity from Baptism of the Lord.  I loved watching them and clapped and smile and hooted.  Fr. Mark used so much water and I loved it!  His baptizing of the adult was awesome.  Lots and lots of water.  Saturday afternoon I wrote my sermon, too.  In the writing it felt kind of forced, but in the delivery it made sense.  We were asked to talk about our faith journeys with the kids who came to the mass, so that's what I did.

I finished my book and have started another, though I haven't spent a lot of time with it.  It's good, but it requires marking up, so I have to be kind of patient as I do that.  Fountain pens (all I brought) don't work so great when you aren't sitting on a flat surface writing with them.  I've finished the snacks I bought on Friday and am thinking about doing product reviews of them, or at least giving each one its own entry.  I just got (no idea what made me wait so long to do this!) a bookmarklet so that I can blog stuff from any page.  From now on I'll post to my blog and on Facebook so that both audiences can see what I'm posting.

That's all for this starter entry.  On to Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment