Friday, January 7, 2011

Preface

This was meant to be written and published first, but that didn't happen.  I'm breaking days into multiple entries in the hopes that people read them; long entries don't get read.  I don't read long entries and have had very dear friends tell me that some entries are too long or that some of their other friends' entries are too long when they travel.  I'm breaking it up, then so that it might be easier to read.  As such I'm setting things to publish over a period of time, even if I wrote them all at once.

Basically, ignore the date stamp on the entry and look at my dating of the entry at the top.  That's how I'm saying when I wrote it.  There will be two more entries through the course of the day, but they were written before this.  Just trying to give some time space and some space on the blog.  Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment