Monday, March 1, 2010

Productive Weekend

I had a very productive weekend. I got up early on Saturday and went to the Park. I could curse for not writing this last night. I have all the pictures on Facebook and would link to them, but no Facebook during the week! Drat! I'll post some from my phone of a few things that I snapped shots of, but I was really preferring the real digital camera for higher resolution. This is stuff I'll probably get prints of sometime.

Then two hours in the Met. That already was productivity: two hours playing in the park, two hours at the museum! I went back to my room and played around on here (blogging and looking at stats), and then I slept for three hours. I got a phone call that woke me up. I was going to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. The longer I stayed awake the hungrier I got, so I stayed awake. I wrote my museum paper and finished my philosophy paper that I had started the night before. Then I went over to Jess's and watched PS I Love You which was really long but was really sweet.

Yesterday I was late for church but I went to the adult forum/new person meeting/confirmation class. I was there a long time, but I met some people and had good conversations. I started to see how St. Mark's, if I'm there, will push me; it won't be a skate for me even though I'll enjoy it. I came back, did Greek, read Old Testament, led music in the Chapel (exciting blog entry forthcoming), and then went to St. Lydia's. Really busy weekend, got all my writing done. No running today, but I did proof my paper that's due today. Midterm (and visitors!) next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment