Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Running

I hate running. Every morning that I get up to run I cheer for myself (truly!) that I dragged my ass out of bed and ran. I don't feel more energized after the run or for the rest of the day. I don't feel high from running. The best parts of individual runs are how good whatever I drink right after tastes and how great being clean after the following shower feels. I run because over the last three years through diet and exercise (primarily running) I've lost 50 pounds and am at the weight I want to be at. Now I want to stay there.

I've been running consistently since October. (There was some slippage during the summer. CPE will do that to you.) This is how I feel after this, which is the longest I've run regularly. That's the end of my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment