Friday, February 19, 2010

Lenten Order


The crosses (including the Sunday night children's cross) shrouded in purple in the sacristy.

Lent is a time that we get rid of the clutter in our lives. I'm taking a mental health day today from homeowork and exercising to get rid of some clutter:physical, mental, and emotional. That started with doing my taxes(which I've just finished), which clears space and gets some anxiety about money gone; I can work on financial aid now.

I'm about to clean my room while I have a movie on. I have a lot of clutter that I'll try to reflect on as I clean and listen to the story. I've been writing emails the last two days and I realize how much I miss that. That will icrease. Reading will get rid of some of my stress.

All shall be well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love veiled crosses. (Although I don't usually start that until a little later!)

    ReplyDelete