Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence

I have some entries set to post tomorrow through the course of the day, but they've been set beforehand. I think tomorrow I'm going to try to keep my computer pretty much closed and my iPhone pretty much not in Safari. I might do some Old Testament work tomorrow, but really feeling like cutting off from a lot of communication tomorrow, not just those things which I've cut out for Lent. Maybe texting to coordinate food, but not a lot of just browsing. Or streaming things on Netflix. Time to sit and meditate and read and see God around me and pay homage.

Let all mortal flesh keep silence,
And with fear and trembling stand;
Ponder nothing earthly minded,
For with blessing in His hand,
Christ our God to earth descendeth,
Our full homage to demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment