Thursday, January 27, 2011

Giddy, Part 2

Yesterday was the makings of Giddy, Part 3, but it's not ready yet.  Giddy happened right when I was getting some very exciting e-mails about possibilities, but not wanting to talk about them until they were panning out more.  Well, one of them has!  The other almost has, but I'll know about it in a week or so.  And I'll do my best to post as soona s I know.  And it should involve me blogging a lot, too.

So, amazing and fun news number one: I work in the OFfice of the Presiding Bishop at 815 now.  I start on 2 February.  It's a great opportunity that should be a great experience both in learning and in for the rest of my life.  I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity and glad that I was recommended for the position.  I look forward to starting and getting some good work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment